THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR FALL LEAGUES HAS PASSED...
BUT THERE ARE STILL SPOTS AVAILABLE!
We're still looking for players to fill team rosters in the leagues noted below! If you are keen to take one of these available spots please complete your registration and provide payment as soon possible. First-to-pay = first-to-play.
Here's some important information that you should know before registering:
- As of September 22, the Government of Ontario requires that all adults be fully vaccinated, and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination along with photo ID to access indoor fitness and recreational facilities. Because FCSSC leagues will play in indoor recreational facilities this Fall, only fully vaccinated individuals can play in indoor Fall leagues. Please do not register if you cannot comply with this mandate. There will be no credits/refunds for those who are denied entry to a facility.
- Proof of vaccination is not required to participate in outdoor programs/activities.
- Players will need to Self-Screen for COVID-19 prior to entering game locations each week, and follow all posted COVID safety rules such as mask-wearing and physical distancing.
- Teams and individuals are encouraged to pay with your credits if you have any. It's super easy to apply your credit to your SHOPPING CART when checking out. Credits can be transferred from one player to another by calling the FCSSC office (519.439.GAME). If you have any questions about using your credit please contact us BEFORE you pay.
- All FCSSC activities are 19+, coed, self-officiated and for fun!
- Individual, small group and full team registrations welcome!
- All participants must sign the FCSSC Waiver before participating. It's quick, easy and a mandatory step in the on-line registration process.
- All participants should read all registration information carefully, including FCSSC's Safe Play Guidelines before signing up.
- You can register with confidence that you will receive full value in the form of a league extension or credit should COVID interrupt league play. Please read our Credit/Refund Policy for complete details, including exceptions, before registering.
- If you have any questions, the FCSSC team is happy to help! Contact us by email or phone. 519.439.GAME 
For Fall 2021 registration information, including price, weeks in the season and planned game times, click on your desired league/activity in the chart below.
Note* If the league that you're interested in is not listed below it is because it is sold out (or cancelled).