Member Forum

FCSSC » Players Looking for Teams

guy & girl looking to join intermediate volleyball team

(3 posts)
  • Started 12 months ago by Kevin Fidler
  • Latest reply from Kevin Fidler
  1. Kevin Fidler

Looking to join an existing co-ed, intermediate volleyball team on Thursdays. Prefer to join an existing team that has some experience playing together as opposed to a team of randoms.

Posted 12 months ago #
  2. Evan Bonnar

Hi Kevin,

We're looking for 1-2 guys to join our existing intermediate co-od volleyball team on Thursdays for the Winter 2020 season and I saw your post and thought I would say hello.

It sounds like you and your significant other both want to play full-time, is that right? Right now, I have 2 starting spots available but we had trouble being competitive with 3 guys and 3 girls, so I'm hoping to go back to 4 guys and 2 girls this season. If you're open to playing full-time and are okay with having your girl sub, that might be a possibility.

We've played 6 seasons in the past 2 years and our 4 starters have been together for a couple of seasons now, we also have a bunch of subs that have played for us for at least a season or more too.

If you're interested, let me know and we can talk more about it!

Evan

Posted 11 months ago #
  3. Kevin Fidler

I think she is going to pass on the winter season but this doesn't sound like the team for me.

Posted 11 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.