FCSSC's Marketing & Event Specialist is our chief promoter and brand ambassador. This important member of our team spreads the good word about FCSSC, invites new members to join our party, and curates our community impact.
Marketing & Events Responsibilities:
- Co-creating marketing strategy and implementation plans for all FCSSC leagues and events in all communities where we play
- Executing and measuring results of all marketing initiatives (including, but not limited to, member communication, digital/socials, print, radio and community events)
- Conducting regular market research in support of our growth
- Building FCSSC’s brand reputation in the communities where we play
- Planning FCSSC’s Special Event calendar annually
- Imagining & executing unique and fun, on-brand special events that will engage current members and attract new members
- Coordinating all aspects of every special event, including logistics, marketing, sponsorships, staffing and participant experience
Track record and proven ability to:
- Lead marketing strategy and plan development
- Coordinate numerous aspects of a project successfully and manage high levels of detail
- Organize large events with wow-factor, deliver on-brand and memorable client experiences
- Problem-solve, research information and locate resources quickly
- Build and foster relationships with clients, colleagues, partners, and suppliers
- Make decisions collaboratively and quickly
- An entrepreneurial spirit with initiative, creativity and a strong work ethic
- A creative thinker with strong business acumen
- A brilliant networker, who can create a sense of community and belonging within a group
- An effective communicator, committed to clear, professional and timely sharing of information
- A strong, positive presence in a room, and a confident public speaker
- University or College Degree preferably in Business, or Sports Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in (Sport) Marketing and/or Event Management
- Technical savvy, strong computer skills and the ability to learn new things quickly
Because FCSSC events take place all over our community, our Marketing & Event Specialist must have a valid license and their own transportation.
Annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications. This position is eligible for performance bonuses. Health care benefits will be provided. Generous vacation allowance. Mileage and other business expenses will be reimbursed.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume with subject line "Marketing Application: Your Full Name" to firstname.lastname@example.org today!