FCSSC is looking for energetic, engaging, and FUN people to join our Game Coordinator staff team! Game coordinators are the hosts at our gyms, fields and diamonds. Answer members’ questions, promote FCSSC events & tournaments, and, of course, set up and take down equipment for all league play. We are currently hiring for London and St. Thomas locations.
- Create and maintain an environment where members are sure to have fun, be active and connect with new people
- Ensure play spaces are safe and ready for play
- Ensure FCSSC’s rules and policies are enforced, put player safety first
- Positively resolve any conflicts that may arise between players
- Answer any questions members might have
- Keep members informed of all FCSSC offers and activities, including partner deals and club events
- Do what it takes to ensure a fantastic member experience
Qualified Candidates Are…
- Fantastic connectors, able to create a sense of belonging and connection among members
- Confident and fun individuals, with presence and positive energy
- Committed to and experienced at providing stellar member/customer service
- Influential leaders who can motivate participation
- Loyal, reliable team players
- Experienced leaders, hosts, coordinators, officials, and/or referees
Game Coordinators must commit for an entire season of play (Summer, Fall, Winter and/or Spring). Available shifts are Sunday to Friday. Weekly shifts can vary between two and four hours in length. Click here for a schedule of FCSSC's Leagues.
GCs must have their own transportation to and from the league facilities. Members of FCSSC will be given preference for GC opportunities.
- This is a paid position, $14.00/hour
- Game Co-ordinators also receive a discount on FCSSC league fees.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume with subject line "GC APPLICATION: Your Full Name, City" to firstname.lastname@example.org today!