Benefits of FCSSC Corporate Teams
Let FCSSC help you MARKET your business, meet new CLIENTS, RECRUIT new staff, improve TEAMWORK and RETAIN employees through improved health & wellness offerings.
The Forest City Sport and Social Club (FCSSC) offers adult co-ed, recreational sports leagues, tournaments, outdoor adventure, and social events for adults ages 19+. Our leagues and events are a great way to increase the fun factor in your office while building your business.
Balancing Work and Play
FCSSC understands that work comes first so we have set up our leagues to best accommodate the needs of most corporate teams.
- All of FCSSC's leagues are co-ed, for adults only, and first-and-foremost for fun so everyone can join the company team!
- Player safety and sportsmanship are our priorities.
- All skill levels welcome - both beginners and experienced players are encouraged to join.
- All games are in the evening (usually between 6:30-9:30pm) so will not interfere with typical work schedules.
- League schedules are posted at the beginning of the season so game times and locations are known weeks (or months!) in advance which makes for easy planning.
- Substitute players are always welcome. If a few of your regular teammates can't make it one night, invite another colleague, client, supplier, or spouse to join you for a game!
- Teams can be as small as 6 (for a sport like volleyball or curling) or as large as 15 (for sports like softball and dodgeball)
- Small groups (2-6 players) are also welcome to join together -- we will put you all on the same team and give you a few more players to fill your roster.
- Teams are encouraged to choose a great team name and wear team jerseys with your company logo on it - why not advertise?! Get great jerseys (and personal equipment) at discounted rates through FCSSC's partnership with Source For Sports. (Click to see all of FCSSC's Partner Deals)
- Can't commit to a weekly league schedule? Enter a corporate team in one of FCSSC's Tournaments or Social Events instead. There's lots of ways to get involved.
FCSSC Makes Play Easy
All you have to do is sign up and FCSSC will take care of the rest! We will help make this experience as fun and as easy as possible for you and your group! Not only do we take care of scheduling and venues, we also provide teams with all of the sports equipment needed to play in our leagues (such as balls, sticks, nets, etc.). In addition, we also provide complete start-to-finish administration of our leagues including:
- A user-friendly online registration process
- An introductory email template to send to your team introducing FCSSC
- A quick survey (sent out by you, results analyzed by us!) to determine in which leagues there is enough player interest to enter a company team
- An info session / lunch 'n learn for your staff if they are interested in hearing more about FCSSC before committing to the team
- An information package to your appointed team captain prior to the league start (includes schedule, promotional items, etc.)
- Delivery of your equipment right to your office, as required
- Access to a live customer service agent for inquiries
- Single point of contact for sport registration/communication/scheduling
- Direct access through our website to team schedules/standings for everyone on the company team
- Pre-season Kick Off Meeting/Party and an End of season Wrap-Up Party
- Discounts at local retailers and partner pubs where players are invited to socialize/connect over drinks and free food anytime (not just before or after the game!)
Multiple Team Discount
Is your company looking to register multiple teams? All additional teams after the first team are subject to a Multiple Sport Discount! You are eligible to receive 10% off fees on 2nd team, 20% off on 3rd team, 30% off on 4th team, and 40% off on 5th team.
Is your company looking to organize something active for its employees or clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to bring together staff to build and create relationships that go beyond the office? Let FCSSC customize corporate team-building activities for you!
We can organize weekend, weekday, or evening tournaments and group development exercises to meet your company’s needs. We work side-by-side with you to develop a customized experience focused around leadership, problem-solving, decision-making, teamwork, and more! All of our corporate team activities are interactive, full of adventure, and emphasize business relations and group bonding. Contact Kyla for customized events and rate packages.
We promise to deliver an event that is fun, memorable, and valuable!
For more information on how we can meet your company’s needs, please contact:
Forest City Sport & Social Club
Tel: 519.439.4263 x213
Click to check out all the different sports that your company team could play!